Kingston Intermediate School Library
Need a new book? Trade in your old books for new ones!
Come to your library class the week of June 11th and get a new book to read this summer from books other students have swapped.
Bring in books that you don’t want any more to the library the week of June 5th. Please limit the amount to 5 age appropriate books.
Please make choices carefully before bringing in books. Books will only be accepted under the following guidelines:
- Books must be appropriate for grades 3-6 only
- Books must be in gently used condition: cover on, no rips, tears, or bent edges
- Books with coloring or writing in them will not be accepted
- Coloring books, activity books, and sticker books will not be accepted
- Books from kids’ meals will not be accepted (McDonalds, etc.)
*Please note that the selection of books available will be based on books donated. We cannot ensure specific titles, etc. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Meade @Cmeade@slrsd.org.
Get a ticket for each book you bring in. Hold onto these tickets for the week of June 11th. Depending on how many tickets you have will be how many books you can pick out.
Come to the Book Swap during your library class the week of June 11th and get new books other students have brought. Each book will cost one “Ticket”. So the amount of books you bring in equals the amount of books you will be able to get.